JOIN US VIRTUALLY
We have pivoted to a virtual event for our 5th International CDKL5 Family Education & Awareness Conference, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This virtual event is a mix of livecast and pre-recorded presentations. We are delighted that so many of our speakers are able to participate! You will get the latest information on every aspect of CDKL5 Deficiency, from therapies to research. Here is a peek at those that made this all possible!
Live sessions took place on June 25th-27th on our YouTube Channel. You can send questions to question@CDKL5.com. We will continue to update this page as new information is available.
LIVE CAST PROGRAM DETAILS
- Quality of Life & Living Well at Home
- A Deeper Dive into CDKL5 Genetics
- Hot topics: Research update, treatments, and covid19
- How come there are so many databases?
- Exploring variation in the clinical presentation of CDD
- What’s the deal with all the consent forms? Learn about ICCRN & current clinical research landscape
- Optimizing Existing Epilepsy Treatments – Panel discussion
- Virtual Tribute Celebration
PRE-RECORDED PROGRAM DETAILS
- Gastrointestinal Concerns in CDKL5 Deficiency Disorder
- Sleep and CDKL5 Deficiency Disorder
- Therapeutic Night-time Positioning
- more to come…
Thank You to our Event Sponsors
*If you would like to learn how you can become a sponsor please email mchurgin@CDKL5.com
Patient Impact Sponsor:
Our event is hosted in association with