The IFCR is excited to invite you to its 2nd International Educational Family Conference! The purpose of the conference is to educate families, caregivers, health providers, and educators about the medical, educational, legal, financial, social supports, and research discoveries necessary to successfully care for an affected individual with CDKL5 at various stages of life. This conference provides the opportunity for in-depth discussion, interaction, and hands-on workshops to supplement the information IFCR provides year-round. This is a wonderful face-to-face opportunity to meet other parents and caregivers, as well as experts in the field of CDKL5.
An amazing $89 per night hotel room rate has been secured! Please make your hotel reservations by visitng https://resweb.passkey.com/go/FamilyConferenceBlock
Harnessing the power of collaboration and community, IFCR is proud to partner with the International Rett Syndrome Foundation (IRSF) and related disorders in some joint sessions of common relevance, meals, receptions, and Respite!
If you have any questions/problems with registration, please contact Melissa at email@example.com.
We’re sorry but online registration is now closed.
If you would like to register in person at the event, please contact Melissa.
- Conference Attendees! 2014 Family Conference Details is a great resource to answer all of your conference related questions – how do I sign up for respite?; How do I purchase dinner tickets for my family that is traveling with me?; Is there a dress code? and so much more!
- Take a look at our conference agenda! You will not want to miss a day of it!
- Be a hero in our story! View our Sponsorship Packet and join us in our mission.
- Apply for The Hope Scholarship
- Lend support, thank your friends & family, or honor someone affected by CDKL5. Place an ad in our conference Keepsake Journal
- View our Invitation for CDKL5 Familes
- Read our press release for the conference
A HUGE Thank You goes out to all of our conference sponsors!
Gold Sponsor – Instrumentation, Inc.
David & Mary Smelscer
Silver Sponsor – Sleep Safe Beds
Silver Sponsor – Ray Romano
from Everybody Loves Raymond and Parenthood
Silver Sponsor – Team Avery
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsors!
We would also like to thank our in-kind product and services donors