4th International CDKL5 Family Education & Awareness Conference at Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center in Colorado, from June 29-30, 2018
This event is free to all on-site guests!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN | FOLLOW THIS LINK
Coming soon: CONFERENCE PROGRAM | SUBJECT TO CHANGE
HOTEL ROOM RESERVATION | FOLLOW THIS LINK
The IFCR is excited to host our 4th International CDKL5 Family Conference at Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center near Denver, CO, from June 29-30, 2018. Hyatt Regency Aurora/Denver Conference Center offers oversized guestrooms with amenities to match. Relax on a plush Hyatt Grand Bed® in front of a large 55” flat-screen. Indulge in luxury bathroom amenities. Every room includes a coffeemaker, iHome® alarm clock radio, hair dryer, safe, refrigerator and more. To reserve rooms at the amazing $139 double occupancy hotel room rate we’ve negotiated, you must use our event passkey link: https://aws.passkey.com/event/49560625/owner/14712268/home which gives you access to the following rates:
Rates: Internet Included.
|Run of House||$139||$139||$164||$189|
This rate cutoff is June 7th but these 4-star rooms are limited and will not last long! Please be aware that you may find rates less than our $139/night, in the area, however they do NOT include guaranteed meal tickets, which will likely make staying off-site more expensive. We understand local families might not choose to stay onsite, please email ajaksha@CDKL5.com and we will work with you to arrange meal tickets. Complimentary shuttle available to/from Anschutz Medical Center, Light Rail & local restaurants.
- Expert Sessions on Research, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Medical/Symptom Management, Therapies, Communication, Literacy, School, Adulthood, Quality of Life, Fundraising, and Advocacy
- Small Group Meet and Greets
- Build Lasting Relationships with the International Foundation for CDKL5 Research, Expert Presenters, and Attendees
- Celebrations at the Friday Night Tribute Reception
- More highlights to come as we near the event
Why Attend? The IFCR is working with other organizations to carefully and thoughtfully coordinate conference details just for you: families, caregivers, educators and allied health professionals. It is the only one of this caliber where parents and professionals of those with CDKL5 come together from all over the world, under one roof, to learn the most current recommended care and advocacy strategies for every stage of life, and hear first-hand the latest in research and the prospect for future clinical trials. Even though many resources today can be accessed online, nothing replaces the experience of meeting face-to-face with experts; hands-on interactions with carefully orchestrated workshops; and spending time developing lasting relationships with other parents, attendees and all of us at the International Foundation for CDKL5 Research (IFCR).
- Guests/travel companions may dine with us at their own expense, we will have meal tickets and pricing available as we near the event (your meals are included with your on-site hotel registration)
- Guest Tribute Reception tickets will be available (diagnosed children attend at no charge as our guest)
- Diagnosed children are our guests at all meals, the Thursday evening Welcome Orientation, and the Friday Tribute Reception
Travel and local information:
Hyatt area attractions: Off-property attractions
Hyatt Transportation: Services include transportation to the airport
- Inaugural International CDKL5 Family Conference – New Orleans, LA – 2012
- 2nd International CDKL5 Family Conference – Washington, D.C. – 2014
- 3rd International CDKL5 Family Conference – Chicago, IL – 2016