3rd International Family Education and Awareness Conference at Eaglewood Resort and Spa in suburban Chicago, IL from June 24-26, 2016.
3rd International Family Education and Awareness Conference
CONFERENCE PROGRAM | Subject to Change
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED | Purchase tickets for all three days or single day at the event
Hotel Room Reservation | HOTEL IS SOLD OUT OVERFLOW ROOMS MAY BE AVAILABLE AT THESE LOCATIONS:
Holiday Inn Itasca, (630) 773-2340
Hampton Inn (630) 495-9511
Hilton Garden Inn Addison (630) 691-0500
The IFCR is excited to host the 3rd International CDKL5 Family Conference at Eaglewood Resort and Spa in suburban Chicago, IL from June 24-26, 2016. Visit our Symposium page for more more information and registration.
Harnessing the power of collaboration and community, IFCR is proud to partner with our related disorders represented by Rettsyndrome.org (IRSF); MECP2 Duplication and the International Foundation for FOXG1 (IFF) in some joint sessions of common relevance, meals, receptions, and respite.
To book rooms at the amazing $139 per family conference hotel room rate negotiated, phone the Eaglewood Reservation line 1-877-285-6150, reference “Family Conference”, as this rate includes ALL resort fees and meeting amenities, rate cutoff is May 27th. Please be aware that you may find rates less than our $139/night, calling directly or through broker sites, however they do NOT include the resort fees so will not be less than the negotiated rate. Please be sure you are booked in the “Family Conference” block to avoid these extra fees.
- Expert Sessions on Research, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Medical/Symptom Management, Therapies, Communication, Literacy, School, Adulthood, Quality of Life, Fundraising, and Advocacy
- Natural History Study session with the Researcher Symposium open to family attendees on Friday
- Abilities Expo excursions Friday and Sunday afternoons (Expo event flyer here)
- Small Group Meet and Greets
- Expand Horizons with our Related Disorders
- Build Lasting Relationships with the International Foundation for CDKL5 Reserach, Expert Presenters, and Attendees
- Celebrations at the Saturday Night Tribute Reception
- Limited Respite – 4 hour block minimums (2 blocks on Saturday, 1 block on Sunday), rate TBD
- Guests/travel companions may dine with us at their own expense in the onsite Burnham Restaurant (your meals are included with your registration)
- Guest Tribute Dessert Reception tickets $50 (diagnosed children attend at no charge as our guest)
- Diagnosed children are our guests at meals, the Friday evening Welcome Orientation, and the Saturday Tribute Reception